Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. Warranty is from the manufacture or its agent only.
2. Original Invoice must be provided for warranty claims and Serial Numbers if items must be intact with each item. Warranty period as mentioned against each item.
3. Warranty covered for carry in service. Which means all defective items should be brought to our service division.
4. All sales on BuyOnline.lk do not cover on sight service. This means we do not visit your premises for service, repair, software support or any other problem.
5. A period of 15 to 30 working days will be required for any replacement/repair for defective items. However every effort will be made to replace/repair with a shortest possible time.
6. Manufacture or its agent reserves the rights to Replace, Repair, Refund or Replace with a different model of item with similar features (in the event of identical item/s are not available in the portfolio).
7. Warranty covered for Manufacturers Defects only.
8. Warranty does not cover for damages for items such as Burn Marks, Pin Damages, Corrosion, Scratch Marks, Damages against Lightening, Spill of Food or Beverages or any such liquids, Damages due Unauthorised Tampering, Impact of Pirated OS and Software, Natural Disaster Etc.
9. Warranty VOID in cases where the warranty stickers are damaged, torn, removed or altered.
10. Any complain/claim against purchased item should be recorded with Beyond Era (Pvt) Ltd within 7days of receipt of said item/s.
11. Manufacturers warranty period one (1) year less 14 working days and six (6) months less 7 working days.