E14 3W Candle Shape LED Light Bulb
Wattage: 3 Watt
LED Color: Warm White / Cool White
Luminous Flux: Max.400 Lumens
Base Type: E14 Small Edison Screw
Voltage: 100-250V AC
Bulb Shape: LED Candle Shape
Beam Angle: 180 Degree
Led Lifetime: 40,000 Hours
LED Type: 3 x 1W High Power Leds
Power Consumption: 3.2 to 3.5 Watt
Incandescent Equivalent: 40 Watt
CFL Equivalent: 9-13 Watt
1 Year Warranty
What are the immediate benefits of switching to LED lighting?
This revolutionary leap in technology is poised to redefine the future of LED lighting, saving you money while also benefitting the environment. Read on for a list of immediate benefits:
- Cost Saving: LED lights run on 90% less energy than standard halogen lights which equates to massive savings on electricity bills which are often comprised of 50% lighting costs
- Light Life: LED lights last up to 50 times longer than a standard Halogen light globe. At 45,000 hours you only need to change the globes once every 30 years.
- Efficiency: LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- Colour: LEDs can emit light of an intended colour without the use of colour filters required in traditional lighting methods. This is more efficient and will lower on-going costs.
- Size: LEDs can be very small and are easily populated onto printed circuit boards.
- On/Off time: LEDs light up immediately.
- Cycling: LEDs are ideal for use in applications that are subject to frequent on-off cycling, as opposed to fluorescent lamps that burn out more quickly when cycled frequently, or HID lamps that require a long time before restarting.
- Cool light: In contrast to most light sources, LEDs radiate very little heat in the form of IR that can cause damage to sensitive objects or fabrics. Wasted energy is dispersed as heat through the base of the LED.
- Slow failure: LEDs mostly fail by dimming over time, rather than the abrupt burn-out of incandescent bulbs.
- Lifetime: LEDs can have a long useful life. LED life is approx. 35,000 to 50,000 hours of useful life, though time to complete failure may be longer. Fluorescent tubes typically are rated at about 10,000 to 15,000 hours, depending partly on the conditions of use, and incandescent light bulbs at 1,000–2,000 hours.
- Shock resistance: LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, as opposed to fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- Focus: The solid package of the LED can be designed to focus its light. Incandescent and fluorescent sources often require an external reflector to collect light and direct it in a usable manner.
- Toxicity: LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps.
- Environmental friendly, aluminum alloy heatsink, robust and durable
- Low luminance decrease, adopt ultra bright SMD LED with higher luminous efficiency.
- Green product with no Hg, Pb or other contaminant. It will not give off UV or IR. No flash, no radiation.
- Designed by a unique fin-like structure, excellent thermal conducting function, with lighter wight and superior performance in integration.
Where to Buy
Where is BuyOnline.lk office/store located?
BuyOnline.lk [Beyond Era (Pvt) Ltd.] is located at the Deanston House Building, Galle Road, Colombo 3.
BuyOnline.lk වෙබ් අඩවියේ ඇතුලත් භාණ්ඩ ඔබට අපගේ කොල්ලුපිටිය (කොළඹ 03) කාර්යාලයෙන්ද ලබා ගත හැකියි.
Beyond Era (Pvt) Ltd.
No 337, 1A Part,
Ground Floor, Deanston House,
Deanston Place, Galle Road,
අපගේ කාර්යාලයට පැමිණෙන මග පහසුවෙන් සොයා ගැනීමට පහත සිතියම භාවිතා කරන්න.
අපගේ කාර්යාලයට පැමිණෙන මග පහසුවෙන් සොයා ගැනීමට ඔබට Google Map භාවිතා කරන්නත් පුළුවන්. ඔබේ ස්මාර්ට් දුරකථනය ආධාරයෙන් මාර්ගය සොයා ගැනීම සඳහා QR කේතය පරිලෝකනය (Scan) කරන්න.